Ransomware is a real threat
They can shut you down completely and hold your business for ransom until you pay thousands.
We sincerely hope this never happens to you!
But it did happen to two of our Title Company clients recently!
They had good IT people but Ransomware still put them completely out of action.
It cost these clients thousands of dollars to pay off the thugs and undo the damage to their Plant — plus the loss from days of downtime.
You can be prepared for this worst case scenario by keeping your data in the IIX Shadow Plant vault where Ransomware thugs can’t get at it. Read on to learn more.
- Is not a cloud backup (like Amazon, Carbonite, BackBlaze etc).
- Is not better anti-ransomware software (like Kaspersky, Malwarebytes etc).
- Is not about overhauling your network protection.
It is about the ability to continue your Plant work in minutes not days, weeks or months and without busting the budget.
It’s called Plant Shadow Copy™.
We Fear They Might Be Targeting Title Companies…
In our relatively small world, two clients were hit recently and both were Title Companies! We recommend you first get in touch with your trusted IT people and make very sure you are well protected.
But If It Happens and You Try To Recover From Backups…
You can expect to be out of action for at least a week — and often much longer. You will also be out of pocket tens of thousands of dollars. The numbers, below, are examples based on our customers’ experiences. You can figure in your own estimates.
|IT Consultant Payment||Keying & Posting||
That’s $20,000 and it assumes you can recover from a good backup.
An Idea That Could Take a Load Off Your Mind…
- What if you could have a Shadow Copy of your whole plant residing on a secure Cloud vault hundreds of miles from your office — in addition to your, live Plant on your own server?
- What if it was copied every evening after close of business and you got a daily report by email that the Plant Shadow Copy was successful?
- What if you could access this Plant Shadow Copy in the event that your server was down — even for reasons other than the “Ransomware” scenario?
Customized To Fit Your Budget…
You can choose how often you want to refresh the Plant Shadow Copy. The price depends on the size of your Plant and which of the following options you choose:
Daily – uploads from your server every evening.
Weekly – uploads from your server every week end.
Monthly – uploads from your server the evening of the last day of the month.
No More Worries…
Your Plant Shadow Copy is 100% owned by you and you alone! IIX is just your trusted back office partner and the contract spells all that out.
We’ve been in the business for years and our loyal customers will tell you:
- You can rely on us to do the right thing for you
- You can depend on us to follow through when you need us
- You can feel confident that you are getting an excellent value for your investment
- You can be certain we’ll keep up with changes in the industry and find new ways to make your job easier.
Call Us To Talk It Over…
We really hope the Ransomware thing never happens to you. But if it does or if something else goes down on your network so you can’t use your Plant then IIX’s Plant Shadow Copy can be just what you need to save your bacon.
Curious about how IIX can be this flexible?
Read all about our flagship iixPlant (IXP) here.
Maybe interested in fully migrating to the IIX Colo Center Cloud?
Read all about IIX Cloud Hosting here.